NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, March 12, 2018

BEACHWALK CAFE

BEACHWALK CAFE
2170 KALIA ROAD
HONOLULU, HI. 96815
808-923-1650
HOURS:  Daily 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Stopped into the Beachwalk Cafe on a recent visit to Waikiki with my Daughter.  Ordered up a couple of sandwiches at the counter and then ate them outside overlooking Kalia Road.  I went for the BBQ Chicken Bahn Mi and my Daughter ordered the Chicken Pesto Panini. Ordered my Bahn Mi with extra vegetables and the obliged.  Not a bad sandwich at all.  My Daughter liked the Chicken Pesto.

BEACHWALK CAFE 

BEACHWALK CAFE IN WAIKIKI
PART SANDWICH SHOP, BAKERY AND ICE CREAM PARLOR
ACAI, TEA, COFFEE, GELATO AND MORE
MACARONS
GELATO
BBQ CHICKEN BAHN MI WITH EXTRA VEGETABLES 
LOVED THE EXTRA VEGGIES
CHICKEN PESTO PANINI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback