NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

KOREAN SUPER BOWL PARTY

 KOREAN SUPER BOWL PARTY
SOMEWHERE IN HAWAII KAI

Enjoyed an incredible spread of fresh homemade Korean food at my buddies house in Hawaii Kai.  Cannot believe that his Mother In-Law cooked this entire meal from scratch all by herself.  She worked solo in the kitchen while listening to classical music.  She did not break a sweat and was so cool, calm and collected.  Simply amazing.  Equally amazing was the food.  So fresh and delicious.  We had everything you could imagine from seafood to BBQ beef.  I don't know what half this stuff was but it was really good.  There was not one thing on the table that I would not eat again.  In fact, I got home and wish I would have taken a Doggie Bag full of these Korean delights.  

KOREAN SUPER BOWL SPREAD 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback